Sunday 18 April 2010

Sunday Best

It's been a good day on the horses and I don't think it's a coincidence that Sundays seem to be strong for me. Most of the big players take Sundays off and with them out of the way I definitely read the markets better. I am especially pleased of my  total as I made up some ground after my day off on Saturday.  I would have carried on through the evening but my iPhone decided to crash and lose all it's data while it was syncing and I spent the next three hours restoring it!



As mentioned before, I keep meticulous records of my trading with lots of calculation of stats and targets and I have started another spreadsheet based on the 3rd April start. I have uploaded a couple of the tabs with more tomorrow.

Most Seats Update - Conservatives up three ticks from last night. Now 1.31 with a potential profit of £45 no matter what the result.

Daily Sports Chart













P/L Line Graph
 

No comments: