Sunday 16 May 2010

Bad Habits

Bad habits continued as I received two bad losses of £48 & £96.  These were the only two markets when I went in play. That contributed to an overall loss of £59.94. I have lost count of how many times I say to myself that going in play is for mugs, but I still do it! Let's hope I have a better Sunday than last week.








I notice that Peter Webb has put up a post regarding maintaining discipline. Perhaps my blog has inspired him. Click here.

He demos Bet Angels spreadsheet option and shows how you can stop yourself from going in play. My subscription has recently run out and I will be renewing within the next couple of days. I use Geeks ladder for free but I don't mind paying for Bet Angel just to use their charting and the Guardian facility as it should be money well spent if you don't make my silly mistakes.

No comments: