Wednesday 1 September 2010

A Consistent End To August

When I got home about 6.15pm last night there were only five UK races to trade but there were enough large swings in all of them for the greens to add up. I also did a little on the US racing. I am going have to rely more on the US rading as the UK meetings start to dry up.

The day before I had a go at the Tennis for using the Bet Angel odds predictor as a guide but unfortunately that didn't work out. I obviously need some tuition in that area.











As the month ends I can look back with a degree of optimism. I only traded sixteen days  in August so I am more than happy at achieving £519 with just one red day. Well over half of this was achieved in the last five days and if I can continue at £55 per day  then I will reach my original target of £9,000 by the end of the year. Easier said than done but at least I have a positive attitude.











I started following blogs in 2008 and one of the first trading blogs that I continually read was Bet Your Life Sports Trading. Alistair's positive experiences was one of the reasons why I started trading so it is sad to see that he has been struggling of late. We all hit a bad patch at some point so I am sure that his fortunes will turn around soon. It will be a shame for him to pack it in after all this time.

I notice that Mudflaps at Betting for a Living has stopped blogging but he leaves us as a successful trader. He went full time a few months back and is going to concentrate his energy on the trading rather than the distraction of keeping up the diary. I perfectly understand this and wish him all the best for the future.

No comments: