Sunday 31 October 2010

Good Weekend, Good Month

It was a solid weekend reinforced by my consistent success in the Football markets.

On Friday I dabbled in the evening meeting without success but that was more than compensated by the nice result by half time from the Southport match.


 




Having returned from QPR on Saturday, I managed to catch the last few races at Wolverhampton and traded a couple of US races too.








Earlier today I capped a nice weekend with another decent profit.






October ends with a profit of £641 which is pretty good for me considering I traded on only 19 days. There was only one losing day on the football as Bingo and Adsters's strategies continue to do well for me.

With all these profit and loss figures that are constantly in my face it can be easy to forget that this is real money, so for the second consecutive month I have decided to make my months profit a reality by withdrawing so that my bank is now back to £2000.





No comments: