Saturday 16 April 2011

Huff & Puff

£93 may seem a satisfactory result but when it has been acheived over the course of 11 hours and 48 races, £20 of which was a late night US race it is disappointing. At least I have made a significant reduction to the month's red but I would have been happier with an average of £4 per race. £200 would have been a good return for all that huff and puff.






















I lost a little on the football but to be honest they have all been gambles rather than trades over the last few days. All I did yesterday  was lay the current score late in the Norwich game. I need to get back into the routine of actually trading the games and what better way to start than with the Manchester Derby

There is plenty of other sport this weekend. World Snooker starts today and I will be dipping in and out of the frame market. Sunday there is the Chinese Grand Prix and the Marathon. IPL continues and it is interesting to see that out of the completed 13 matches, 10 have been won by the team chasing.









No comments: