Sunday 28 August 2011

Saturday Disappointment

Traded one game on Friday. Ingolstadt v Rostock which was successful ROI 33%.

However yesterday I suffered the same two game loss that I experiences the previous Saturday.

Swansea v Sunderland ROI -31% - This was the second week running that Swansea let me down with another 0-0 result.
Granada v Real Betis  ROI -11% - This was small as I had scalped the 0-0 and could have gone on well into the second half but decided to exit at HT.

Despite my setback the August stats are still encouraging. 
Picks 40, Green 28, Scratch 3, Red 9 
No loss stike rate 77.5%. Loss every 4.44 picks.

I found a very interesting statistic. Bearing in mind that I trade multi games most days, the only times where I have lost two games (never lost more) in one day are:
SATURDAY 27/8 traded 2 games
SATURDAY 20/8 traded 2 games
SATURDAY 30/7 traded 2 games
SATURDAY 18/6 traded 3 games
Thursday 16/6 traded 2 games

Perhaps I should choose Saturdays as a day off!

1 comment:

Lay Away said...

Avid follower of your Blog Andy, just started my own, any chance of a Link Exchange

http://layawayforaprofitableday.blogspot.com/