Tuesday 6 September 2011

Quickie

Just a quick post to say that the Estonia v Northern Ireland Homer pick was a winner. ROI 37.1%.  That's eight consecutive trades without a loss and just one scratch.

Not a bad result when the market had under 2.5 at almost 1.52 pre match.

I am under no illusion that this positive run won't go on forever and there will be a time again when Iosses will take up a large section of my spreadsheet but I am so pleased that the long term winning trend of my picks has been consistent throughout. I would be happy with a no loss strike rate of 60% but 74% is more than I ever imagined.

I don't just trade Homers as there simply isn't enough of them that I pick. You just can't trade every game where the prices fit. Research and constructive reasoning is required to give the best chance.

Football trading is definitely where my heart is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Andy, keep it up mate!

Kiwi (tradingfooty.eu)

geoffm said...

Great strategy mate.

Geoff

http://www.fulltimebettingblog.com/2011/09/07/football-trading/